Activity 2b: Making Simple Sentence

Making Simple Sentence

Making Simple Sentence

by Taufiq Jati Murtaya -
Number of replies: 11

Anyone of you please produce your own simple sentences. Be remember that your sentence must consist of SUBJECT and VERB. After making your sentences, you may comment on your friends' sentence. If you find some mistakes put the corrections. Produce the sentence as imaginative as you can, and feel free to makes some comments! 

In reply to Taufiq Jati Murtaya

Re: Making Simple Sentence

by 1711201004 HAFIDH SOTYA BASKARA -

Hafidh sotya baskara/1711201004

Jogja full of beautiful places, my friends and I go to parangtritis beach after visit forest pines in Bantul. And there are more places that we wanted to go in jogja!

by 1711201002 ANNISA DWI MULIANA -

I learned English on this occasion a little bit of a hassle because of the time. at 6 o'clock here it is time for sunset and my parents do not allow holding the lecture equipment, while the other friends in Java are already late, so they can relax a little.

I think my simple sentence is in "I am learning" maybe it can be corrected if there is an error.

by 1711201014 NUR HUDA -

me and my friends are playing football, but for the next month I'm not playing football!

by 1711201012 AISYAH NUR SALSABILAN -

Hello friends let's me introduce my self. My name is Aisyah Nur Salsabilan. You can call me aiish. 

Example for simple sentences

1. I study english in this afternoon

2. My English Lecturer is Mr. Taufiq 

3. We are happy at the moment

by 1711201010 Ulinnuha Shofiya -

Hello everyone... 

Tomorrow is Friday.

I'm reminding you to read Surah Al Kahfi because if we read Surah Al Kahfi on Friday, we will have a light that will shine from Friday to next Friday. May Allah bless you and have a nice day :) 

by 1711201005 NURUL ULFAH MUFALIHAH -

Hello, good night friends,

At the beginning of October, to be precise on the 1st of 2020, we learn about Making Simple Sentences. We must take this subject in semester 7 with Mr. Taufiq.

by 1711201015 AMILATUL MASRUROH -

hello my name is mila
In the 7th semester I have started research, my research is about making covid-19 antibodies for detection in covid-19 patients. Every day I work from morning to night. When bored in the laboratory, usually playing game among us with other friends